• PublicHealth-PIZC-Content

Pasadena Public Health Department

  • Investigate with text If a child's lead level is elevated, the Pasadena Public Health Department provides same-day investigation on site to find the source of lead and prevent further exposure.

    If you are a resident of Pasadena and you are concerned about lead exposure from renovation, repair or painting of your home or a neighbor's home, please call the Pasadena Public Health Department at 626-744-6004.  An Environmental Health Specialist will be assigned to investigate your concerns.

    To find out more about laws and regulations on home repair and renovation, please visit the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Renovation, Repair and Painting Program website.

  • Lead in Candy


    Lead in Candy 

    It is only in the last 10 years that candy has
    been tested for lead. You can't tell if candy has
    lead in it just by looking at it or tasting it. 
    Check the list for safe candy choices at http://leadinmexicancandy.com/
    and ask your health care provider to have your child tested
    for lead.

Water Usage Gauge

Select Your Language