• PublicHealth-PIZC-Content

Pasadena Public Health Department

  • Births or Deaths Outside of the City of Pasadena

    For records of births or deaths that have occurred outside of the City of Pasadena, please contact the County of Los Angeles Registrar-Recorder at (562) 462-2137 or the State of California at (916) 445-2684.

Water Usage Gauge

Select Your Language