PASADENA, Calif.—The City of Pasadena Film Office has reopened and is accepting permit applications for commercial production filming and still shoots within Pasadena city limits.
Film Office guidelines have been updated to adhere to public health protocol and reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. All proposed film and photography permit applications must abide by the City’s Public Health Reopening Protocol for Music, TV and Film Production, as well as these special conditions:
- The production/applicant must comply with all federal, state and local public health requirements, including the appointment and identification of a COVID-19 compliance manager.
- The number of persons allowed to gather on site must conform to physical distancing requirements outlined in the Health Officer Order.
- Filming in residential areas is to occur between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. This includes set-up and breakdown.
- Filming in commercial areas is to occur between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. This includes set-up and breakdown.
- Parking is only allowed on property and directly in front of a location with a minimum street width of 35 feet.
- City personnel is required for all shoots.
- Payment must be rendered before permit is issued.
For more information, visit the Film Office website or call (626) 744-3964.
Stay connected to the City of Pasadena! Visit us online at www.cityofpasadena.net; follow us on Twitter at @PasadenaGov, and Instagram and Facebook at @CityOfPasadena; or call the Citizen Service Center, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at (626) 744-7311.