PWP knows that keeping utility bills low is a high priority for many households, and has recently provided updated information online for income qualified customers to learn about available programs and services.
The Under One Roof webpage ww5.cityofpasadena.net/water-and-power/low-income/ provides an overview of:
• Bill assistance programs for low-income qualified, seniors and disabled customers
• Water and energy-efficient equipment and installations that are free to customers who receive bill assistance from PWP
• Discounts on energy and water upgrades and free installations to help conserve outdoor water use
• Exclusive income-qualified rates for PWP's Home Energy Rebates and Solar Incentives Programs
• Free home improvements through the Pasadena Housing and Career Services Department's Maintenance Assistance and Services to Homeowners Program
• Home-buying assistance through the Neighborhood Housing Services of L.A. County