Find City Service

Search City Services

  • I want to ...

  • Search by tags

30 City Services match your criteria

  • Animal License
    Apply Find Renew

    Animal Licensing in the City of Pasadena is managed through the Pasadena Humane Society.  Licensing your dog is required by every city. Dogs must be 4 months or older and be current on their rabies vaccination. Licenses are renewed each year but the tags are permanent.  

  • Dial A Ride
    Apply Find

    Dial-A-Ride is a shared, curb-to-curb transportation service provided for residents who live in Pasadena, San Marino, Altadena, and the other unincorporated Los Angeles County areas in our service area (i.e., Chapman Woods, Kinneloa area, and the unincorporated area of the City of San Gabriel) who are 60 years and older or for those under 60 years with a physician-certified disability that prevents the use of regular public transit.

  • Fire Department Presentation
  • RV Parking Permit
  • Valet Permit
  • Wheeled or Trailered Storage Container Parking
  • Arts and Culture Grant
  • Yard Sale Permit

    The City of Pasadena permits reasonable use of residential property for “yard sales” or “garage sales.” This ordinance establishes the limits for such sales, prevents excessive number of sales at any one property...

  • Volunteer Opportunities
    Apply Find

    The City of Pasadena is actively seeking volunteers to participate in our Volunteer Program. This program gives citizens an opportunity to learn about City government and operations, to form mutual partnerships with City staff and to build community relations. While assisting City services, participants gain valuable work experience and marketable skills.

  • Employment
    Apply Find

    Work for the City of Pasadena.