Find City Service

Search City Services

  • I want to ...

67 City Services match your criteria

  • Utility Bill Payment Assistance

    PWP recognizes that some of our customers may need extra help to pay their utility bills. Through PWP’s Electric Utility Assistance Program (EUAP), we offer three income-qualified financial assistance programs for paying electric bills, and one program to help offset electricity costs associated with home medical equipment. These programs must be applied for in person at one of the locations listed below. (Please refer to the Southern California Gas Company if you need assistance paying your gas bill.)

  • Animal License
    Apply Find Renew

    Animal Licensing in the City of Pasadena is managed through the Pasadena Humane Society.  Licensing your dog is required by every city. Dogs must be 4 months or older and be current on their rabies vaccination. Licenses are renewed each year but the tags are permanent.  

  • Bus Arrivals

    Did you know you can view all Pasadena Transit bus schedules and arrivals in real time?  Check it out here:

  • Bus Bench Repair

    The Street Maintenance and Integrated Waste Management division is primarily responsible for the maintenance and repair of the bus benches.  If you know of or notice a bus bench in need of repair, please contact the Citizen Service Center at 626-744-7311

  • Christmas Tree Recycling

    Residents can drop off their trees for recycling from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m, on specified dates each year at the following locations:  Eaton Blanche Park (3100 E Del Mar Blvd.) or Robinson Park (1081 N. Fair Oaks Ave.)  Please remove all stands, ornaments and lights

  • Christmas Tree Curbside Collection

    Curbside pickup for Christmas trees will be available to Pasadena’s solid waste customers on their regularly scheduled collection days and routes during the first two weeks each January.  Christmas trees may be trimmed to fit in yard waste container (Black Lid) for recycling.

  • Construction and Demolition Waste Management Requirements

    Effective April 1, 2014, the Construction and Demolition Waste Management Ordinance (PMC Chapter 8.62) requires that certain construction and demolition projects divert at least 75% of waste either through recycling, salvage or deconstruction.
    The construction and demolition application must be approved prior to hauling any C&D debris. Failure to submit this application for approval and to comply with any provision of the C&D Waste Management Ordinance may result in forfeiture of the performance security deposit. Please visit our website for more information and to download the application.

  • City Council Meetings

    City Council Meetings are held Mondays at 4:30pm.  Updated schedules, Agendas and Meeting Notes can be found here:

  • City Manager Newsletter

    The City Manager’s Weekly newsletter provides information on departmental programs and services as well as upcoming events. The newsletter is also used to expand upon any issues which may have been raised during previous City Council meetings.  To view newsletters and subscribe to future newsletters, please visit

  • Recreation Class Registration

    Please visit Pasadena’s Facilty Reservation and Recreation Programs site to view and register for recreaction activities or for use of a City facility or park area