Find City Service

Search City Services

  • I want to ...

71 City Services match your criteria

  • Construction and Demolition Waste Management Requirements

    Effective April 1, 2014, the Construction and Demolition Waste Management Ordinance (PMC Chapter 8.62) requires that certain construction and demolition projects divert at least 75% of waste either through recycling, salvage or deconstruction.
    The construction and demolition application must be approved prior to hauling any C&D debris. Failure to submit this application for approval and to comply with any provision of the C&D Waste Management Ordinance may result in forfeiture of the performance security deposit. Please visit our website for more information and to download the application.

  • City Council Meetings

    City Council Meetings are held Mondays at 4:30pm.  Updated schedules, Agendas and Meeting Notes can be found here:

  • City Manager Newsletter

    The City Manager’s Weekly newsletter provides information on departmental programs and services as well as upcoming events. The newsletter is also used to expand upon any issues which may have been raised during previous City Council meetings.

  • Recreation Class Registration

    Please visit Pasadena’s Facilty Reservation and Recreation Programs site to view and register for recreaction activities or for use of a City facility or park area

  • Commissions and Committees

    To view information on City Commissions, Committees and Boards that are established by Charter, Municipal Code or City Council; including meeting dates, locations and agendas, please visit

  • E-Waste and Document Shredding Events

    Residents can safely dispose of electronic waste and have personal documents shredded at the City’s popular free e-waste events. These events are held a few times a year in Parking Lot I outside the Rose Bowl Stadium near Brookside Park.

  • Facility Reservations

    Please visit Pasadena’s Facility Reservation and Recreation Programs site to view and register for recreation activities or for use of a City facility or park area.

  • Dial A Ride
    Apply Find

    Dial-A-Ride is a shared, curb-to-curb transportation service provided for residents who live in Pasadena, San Marino, Altadena, and the other unincorporated Los Angeles County areas in our service area (i.e., Chapman Woods, Kinneloa area, and the unincorporated area of the City of San Gabriel) who are 60 years and older or for those under 60 years with a physician-certified disability that prevents the use of regular public transit.

  • Graffiti

    To report graffiti on public property or to request services for removal from your private property, please contact the City Service Center at 626-744-7311 or

  • Marriage License Information

    Marriage Licenses are issued through the LA County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk.  Applications and Information on locations for Marriage Licenses and Ceremonies can be found here:

    The City of Pasadena does not perform civil ceremonies.