Find City Service

Search City Services

  • I want to ...

6 City Services match your criteria

  • Minimum Wage Complaint
  • Code Violation

    Complaint Information Tracking was established to maintain a record of all complaints filed with the Planning & Community Development Department. Some complaints received are for other City departments. Rather than transfer the caller, we receive the complaint and forward it to the proper City Department for investigation and resolution.

  • Pothole Repair
    Find Report

    Potholes in the street are the primary responsibility of the Street Maintenance and Integrated Waste Management Division.  Should you see or notice a pothole in the street, please contact the City Service Center at 626-744-7311

  • Fraud

    Report fraud or abuse.

  • Problem or Complaint
  • Crime (non-emergency)

    If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1

    Using this online system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.

    For non-emergencies, call (626) 744-4241