Search City Services
99 City Services match your criteria
Text Before TowApply Find Pay
Sign-up to get a text message when your vehicle is at risk of being towed for the following violations:
- 72 Hour Parking (Abandoned Vehicles)
- Blocked Driveways
- Construction Zone Parking
- Temporary No Parking for Special Events and Moving Trucks
This program does not apply to peak tow-away, yellow or white zones, hazards or any other parking violations.
Applicants are limited to one phone number per license plate.
Trash and Recycling Pickup ScheduleFind
- collection and disposal of refuse from municipal offices, libraries, parks and various business districts
- collection of recyclable material from municipal offices
- collection of commercial refuse and recyclables
- collection of bulky items (by appointment only) for those households with residential refuse service provided by the City of Pasadena.
Utility Bill Payment AssistanceFind
PWP recognizes that some of our customers may need extra help to pay their utility bills. Through PWP’s Electric Utility Assistance Program (EUAP), we offer three income-qualified financial assistance programs for paying electric bills, and one program to help offset electricity costs associated with home medical equipment. These programs must be applied for in person at one of the locations listed below. (Please refer to the Southern California Gas Company if you need assistance paying your gas bill.)
Volunteer OpportunitiesApply Find
The City of Pasadena is actively seeking volunteers to participate in our Volunteer Program. This program gives citizens an opportunity to learn about City government and operations, to form mutual partnerships with City staff and to build community relations. While assisting City services, participants gain valuable work experience and marketable skills.
Water & Power BillPay
Water and Power ServiceApply
Wheeled or Trailered Storage Container ParkingApply
Yard Sale PermitApply
The City of Pasadena permits reasonable use of residential property for “yard sales” or “garage sales.” This ordinance establishes the limits for such sales, prevents excessive number of sales at any one property...