Find City Service

Search City Services

  • I want to ...

  • Search by tags

98 City Services match your criteria

  • Facility Reservations

    Please visit Pasadena’s Facility Reservation and Recreation Programs site to view and register for recreation activities or for use of a City facility or park area.

  • Fiber Optic Services
  • Filming Information
  • Fire Department Presentation
  • Food Facility Inspection
  • Fraud

    Report fraud or abuse.

  • Graffiti

    To report graffiti on public property or to request services for removal from your private property, please contact the Citizen Service Center at 626-744-7311 or

  • Home Occupation Permit
    Apply Renew

    With the proliferation of computers and fax machines, more and more people are choosing to work from home. In the City of Pasadena, a Home Occupation Permit is required when a business is being operated in a residence in a residential district. The Home Occupation Permit is designed to ensure that the business will not have an adverse impact on the residential location. Zoning guidelines have been established to avoid excessive pedestrian and automobile traffic, noise, and indoor and outdoor storage. In addition, signs and advertising that draw attention to the property are prohibited.

    Before a permit is approved, a field inspection must be conducted by a Code Compliance Officer to determine whether the proposed type of business satisfies the Zoning requirements for the residential location. In addition, the business owner must demonstrate an understanding of the permit requirements and a willingness to abide by them. Once approved and issued, a Home Occupation Permit is valid for two (2) years and is subject to a renewal fee.

    Typical professional businesses operating from home include Architects, Accountants, Consultants, Graphic Artist, Word Processing, etc.

  • Homeless Resources
  • Library Book