Find City Service

Search City Services

  • I want to ...

99 City Services match your criteria

  • Library Branch
  • Library Card
  • Library Fine
  • Marriage License Information

    Marriage Licenses are issued through the LA County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk.  Applications and Information on locations for Marriage Licenses and Ceremonies can be found here:

    The City of Pasadena does not perform civil ceremonies.

  • Minimum Wage Complaint
  • Minimum Wage Ordinance and Complaint Form

    On July 1, 2016, the minimum wage increased for people who perform work in the city of Pasadena.  The minimum wage will increase every year until 2018 when it will be $13.25 per hour for employers with 26 or more employees, and $12.00 per hour for employers with 25 or fewer employees.  All employers in Pasadena must pay the increased minimum wage with few exceptions.

  • Moving Permit for Wide Load/Heavy Equipment
  • Mulch Giveaway Program

    This program provides free mulch for pickup at Robinson and Victory Parks on selected dates between February and November. Residents will have access to mulch during park hours which are 6 a.m. through 10 p.m. while supplies last. Residents should bring shovels, containers, gloves and eye protection to collect the mulch

  • Municipal Code

    The Pasadena Municipal Code is administered by the Office of the City Clerk.  The online version of the Code, which includes the City Charter, is maintained by Book Publishing Company and is updated regularly as new Ordinances are adopted by the City Council.  If you are looking for more recent provisions which may not yet be included in the online version, please contact the Office of the City Clerk at (626) 744-4124

  • News Article

    Search the database to find current and historical newspaper citations about Pasadena. The index primarily includes citations from the Pasadena Star-News, the Pasadena Weekly, and the Pasadena Journal from 1996-Present, with some older material from these and other Pasadena news sources indexed as well. Some full text articles are also included.