|Date:||4th Tuesday of the odd-numbered months|
|Location:||Pasadena City Yards
233 W. Mountain St., 2nd Floor
|Media:||Archived Audio & Video Recordings|
|HWPAC Staff Rep:||Garrett Crawford|
|Howard Tan||Rec & Parks Commission|
|Jonathan Fuhrman||Rec & Parks Commission|
|Tim Martinez, Vice-Chair||Rec & Parks Commission|
|Mark Mastromatteo, Chair||Rec & Parks Commission|
|Treasure Sheppard||Rec & Parks Commission|
|Daniel Rossman||Env. Adv. Commission|
|Cindy Schnuelle||Northwest Commission|
|John Onderdonk||At Large/District 6|
The committee shall consist of 9 members, who shall be appointed as follows:
- Five (5) members of the Recreation and Parks Commission, designated by the Recreation and Parks Commission.
- One (1) member of the Environmental Advisory Commission, designated by the Environmental Advisory Commission.
- One (1) member of the Northwest Commission, designated by the Northwest Commission.
- Two (2) members nominated by the mayor from persons recommended by the 7 councilmembers, who qualify pursuant to Section 2.150.040. The two (2) members nominated by the mayor shall be subject to ratification by the city council.
The purpose and function of the committee shall be to review and advise the city council on matters related to the committee, including:
- Review and recommendation of the Hahamongna Watershed Park master plan and any addenda thereto;
- Oversight of the preparation of the environmental documents associated with the Hahamongna Watershed Park master plan and any addenda thereto;
- Oversight of the construction of the Hahamongna Watershed Park restoration project;
- Review of revenue and financing proposals to fund the ongoing operations and maintenance of Hahamongna Watershed Park;
- Development of a plan for public outreach and community involvement in accomplishing the four functions listed above;
- Monitoring the Devil's Gate Reservoir Restoration Project, including the sediment removal phase of the project, and provide the community an opportunity to voice concerns; and
- Such other matters as the city council may request.
(Ord. No. 7357, § 3, 3-9-2020)