The health and safety of the Pasadena community is our top priority. As we continue to implement measures to slow the spread of Coronavirus in our community, we encourage you to take precautions in your everyday lives to prevent and prepare for the possibility of additional cases.
The City of Pasadena is working in close coordination with local, state, and federal health officials. Earlier this week, the City canceled all City-sponsored events, activities, and programming until further notice. At this time, Pasadena libraries and community centers will remain open during regular operating hours, but all programming and events are canceled until further notice. As the City continues to monitor the situation, details will be shared with the public via the city’s website and social media channels.
As you go about your daily lives, please take precautionary measures to ensure your health and safety. Please stay home if you are sick. If you are concerned that you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, you should call your healthcare provider.
Now is the time to come together as a city and start thinking of our community as a whole. Check on one another and please look out for those who may need additional assistance. And, please, consider ways in which you can support the local business community while practicing safe social distancing.
For accurate information about COVID-19, including citywide updates, please visit cityofpasadena.net; follow us on Twitter at @PasadenaGov, and Instagram and Facebook at @CityOfPasadena; or call the Citizen Service Center, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at (626) 744-7311.
- City of Pasadena Novel Coronavirus page: http://www.cityofpasadena.net/public-health/news-announcements/information-on-covid-19/
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Information Page: http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention Novel Coronavirus page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Center for Disease Control Guidelines for Workplace, Home & School: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/workplace-school-and-home-guidance.pdf
- Before travelling, please visit the Department of State Travel Advisory page: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
- Please call 211, the LA County hotline, for any health and human services needs. https://www.211la.org/
- Follow the City of Pasadena on Social Media for frequent updates: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
City Public Information Officer City Manager’s Office City of Pasadena
(626) 744-4755, Office (626) 744-4774, FAX
www.cityofpasadena.net Citizen Service Center, (626) 744-7311