- Date: January 23 and 24, 2024
- Time: 8-10PM on 1/23 and 6-8AM on 1/24
- Location: Assigned Zones Covering Pasadena
- Purpose: The Homeless Count is an essential effort to assess the number of individuals and families experiencing homelessness in Pasadena. This data is crucial for securing funding and planning effective services and programs.
- Make a Difference: Your participation helps us gather accurate data, which is critical for providing support and resources to those in need.
- Community Engagement: This is a great opportunity to connect with other community members and local organizations.
- Learn and Grow: Gain valuable experience and insight into the challenges faced by our homeless community.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Attend a training session on January 16 at 6:30pm prior to the count (details to be provided upon registration).
- Commit to covering both morning and evening shifts.
How to Register:
Please visit our website (Pasadena Partnership) to sign up as a “General Volunteer.” Registration is quick and easy. We will provide all necessary materials and instructions as we prepare for the count.
We hope you will consider joining us in this meaningful endeavor. Your contribution can have a profound impact on the lives of many in our community. Together, we can make a difference!