- This event has passed.
State Of The Youth Convening 2019
February 6 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Pasadena teens are invited to attend the Annual State of the Youth Convening, Wednesday, Feb. 6 from 4 to 6 p.m. at John Muir High School Library, 1905 Lincoln Ave., Pasadena. Refreshments will be provided. To register visit http://bit.ly/StateOfTheYouth. We welcome your thoughts, experiences and creative solutions in an effort to help address current teen issues. Help us increase awareness of Pasadena youth resources and priorities. Please join in updating the Pasadena Youth Master Plan. Share youth issues that have not been previously identified in the Priority Areas:
• Access to Healthy Food Environments – Youth should have access to a variety of high-quality foods available at all times
• Life Ready – A Pasadena community that is committed to providing students with access to the arts, professional enrichment, higher education and meaningful careers.
• Feeling Free to Be Me – To ensure all Pasadena youth are living and thriving in a safe, supportive and bully-free environment-especially at home, school and all other places where they interact in our community.
• United Youth Support – Create a comprehensive support system that connects all aspects of youth development
• Buses & Bikes – Access for all youth to an effective and more affordable public transportation system and viable methods to get around Pasadena
• Alcohol, Drugs and Tobacco – Pasadena is committed to advancing positive health by providing youth friendly alcohol and drug prevention intervention and support services to youth.
For more information, contact Jane Gov at 626-744-4246 or email@example.com