Drop Off New Toys or Sports Equipment
at Any Pasadena Fire Station
Since its inception 27 years ago, Spark of Love has collected more than 10 million toys for underserved children and teens across
Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura and San Bernardino counties.
Pasadena Firefighters are once again getting into the holiday spirit and collecting new, unwrapped toys and sports equipment Nov 14 through Dec. 24, 2019.
The Pasadena Fire Department distributes all the gifts collected to approximately 50 local non-profit organizations. We achieve these goals by continuing to reach out to those who have partnered with us in the past, as well as integrating new participants to assist us in fulfilling this growing need for such a worthy cause.
- If you are a business in the area and would like to participate by either donating toys, sporting equipment, gift cards or other items suitable for children between the ages of 0 – 15+ years old, or would simply like to place a Donation Box at your business location, please contact:
Veronica Petty at 626-744-4112, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individual Families: We STRONGLY encourage you to connect with your local non-profit agency, since they are who we distribute toys to. If they have not previously applied for toys with us, feel free to have them print out an application (see the 2019 Toy Request Application link below) and have that organization submit it to us as soon as possible.
- To request toys for your Non-Profit organization, click the following link: 2019 Toy Application
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- Drop off your new, unwrapped toy or sports equipment at any local fire station or participating location
- You can also donate online or find additional information at abc7.com/sparkoflove
- Mayor’s Annual Holiday Tree Lighting Celebration. Friday, December 6th, 5:00 p.m. (Details to come!)