Empower Retirement representative, Eric Winston, will be available for appointments at the City to assist with your Deferred Compensation needs.
Individual ½ hour basis appointments to review your account or ask questions such as:
- How do I stay on track with my retirement plans and make sure I have enough to retire?
- Should I elect a pre-tax or Roth after-tax deduction?
- How is deferred compensation different from my previous employer’s 401(k) plan and my CalPERS retirement benefit?
- I want to rollover other retirement accounts. Where do I start?
- What is the difference between the 50+ above catch up and the final three-year catch up?
- I got divorced this year. How do I update my beneficiary?
- Can I list a minor as a beneficiary?
You can schedule your appointment online with Eric Winston at: https://cityofpasadena457.empowermytime.com/#/
To make changes to your deduction amount, please visit www.cityofpasadena457.com or make changes using your Empower Retirement app on your mobile phone.