- This event has passed.
April 20 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday, April 20, 2019
Rose Bowl Stadium // 1001 Rose Bowl Dr.
Festival Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Event is Cash only, please be prepared.
VIP Bunny Brunch - SOLD OUT
VIP Egg Hunt will be held at 10:00 AM (for the 9:00 AM Brunch).
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your brunch ticket time.
- All patrons will have access to the dining area for one hour, beginning at the time indicated on the purchased ticket
All hunts will take place on the Rose Bowl Stadium field. No registration is required. All egg hunts are free of charge. No baskets will be provided, but buckets can be purchased for $3.00. No large bags and/or other large containers will be allowed onto field.
- 11:30 a.m. - Egg Hunt All Ages
- 12:45 p.m. – Egg Hunt All Ages
- 2:00 p.m. - Egg Hunt All Ages
Egg hunts are for children only. In order to keep our participants safe, no parents will be allowed on the field during the egg hunt. Parents with children under 4 are welcome to accompany their little ones onto the field, ONLY in the area marked 0-6. Parents should not be picking up eggs.
A bag check will be implemented for this event. Please see below for a list of prohibited items. Any items not allowed into the stadium must be returned to vehicle.
The following items are not permitted into the stadium:
- Balls, toys or sports equipment
- Banners, signs, flags, poles or sticks
- Beverage containers larger than 17 oz. (Factory sealed plastic bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person)
- Boxes or wrapped packages
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Glass, metal or hard plastic containers
- Helium balloons
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boomboxes
- Outside Food (only for non-UCLA games)
- Skates, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters or bicycles
- Unauthorized cameras with lenses longer than 3.5 inches, interchangeable or telephotolenses
- Unauthorized video cameras, monopods, tripods or selfie sticks
- Weapons or projectiles
Note: Strollers are welcome but not allowed on the field. Strollers may be parked in designated areas located near tunnel 23A.
*These prohibited items are subject to change at any time.
Free rides to and from the Egg Bowl will be offered on Pasadena Transit Route 51 Saturday buses from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Route 51 will run every 22 minutes, and 11 minutes between 10:30 a.m. and 2:20 p.m. The route travels between Old Pasadena & Memorial Park Gold Line Station along Fair Oaks to the Rose Bowl. The Rose Bowl Stadium is a 5-minute walk from the nearest Pasadena Transit bus stop. View the route map and schedule at www.pasadenatransit.net
Those who take advantage of the free rides will be entered in a raffle to win great prizes from Pasadena Transit and the Human Services and Recreation Department.
Free parking is available in Lot F for people who drive to the event.
11:00 a.m. Welcome
11:30 a.m. Bunny Dance Party
12:00 p.m. Puppet Show by Franklin Haynes
12:30 p.m. Bunny Dance Party
1:30 p.m. Elements Dance Space
2:00 p.m. Bunny Dance Party
Schedule subject to change without notice
|Egg Bowl Bunny Backpack||$5.00|
|Coffee / Hot Chocolate||$2.00|
|Regular Bottled Water||$2.00-$3.00|
|Bottled Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite||$2.00|
|Dippin' Dots Ice Cream||$3.00-$5.00|
Prices subject to change without notice
Free activities and lessons will be offered by the following community organizations:
- Armory Center for the Arts
- Mission: Renaissance Fine Art Classes
- Pasadena Fire Department
- Pasadena Police Department
- Pasadena Public Library
- Pasadena Water & Power
- The Huntington
- Lakeshore Learning Store
- Options for Learning
- ReDiscover Center
- Ronald McDonald House
- Stratford School
- Southern California Children’s Museum
- Optima Family Services
- New York Life
- AM870 the Answer
- Sri Lanka Foundation
Thank you to our Egg Bowl Supporters
- Ambassador Program
- Disney VoluntEARS
- Crosspoint Church
Pasadena Recreation and Parks Foundation
New York Life- Mike Minassian
AM870 the Answer
To request materials in alternative formats or other accommodations, please contact (626) 744-7311 or Pasadena311@cityofpasadena.net. Providing at least 72 hours advance notice will help ensure availability.
All activities will be canceled in the event of heavy rain. For updates day of the event, please call the HSR Special Events Weekend Hotline at (626)344-0530.