Where your work produces visible results.
When you join the City of Pasadena Department of Information Technology team, the work you do touches the lives of everyone in the community. Whether you develop a mobile application for residents to report street repairs, connect Library patrons to free Wi-Fi, roll out a patient care iPad app for paramedics saving lives, inspire innovation through the use of technology, or discover data trends that can change how services are provided —you’ll be helping deliver essential public services to everyone living, working and visiting Pasadena.
Do you embody our department operating principles and have a desire for a career in public service? We are looking for customer service oriented, professionals, with a passion for technology and results-driven success to join our growing team.
We are customer service and solutions oriented
We are in the business of saying “Yes”
We exist to serve our customers
Our success is measured by the success of our customers and by our alignment to their business objectives
The benefits of working for the City of Pasadena
- Compensation City of Pasadena offers competitive salaries and benefits.
- 9/80 Work Schedule The Department of Information Technology and most City offices are closed on alternate Fridays.
- Hybrid Work Program Flexible in-office and remote work schedules available for some positions.
- Health and Wellness City of Pasadena offers comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance programs and more.
- Retirement City of Pasadena participates and contributes into the CalPERS Retirement System for eligible employees. 457 Pre-Tax Deferred Compensation program also available.