Due to an abundance of caution regarding COVID-19, all Pasadena Public Library programs and events at all locations have been CANCELED until further notice.
We are also temporarily suspending the following services:
- STEAM Kits checkouts
- Innovation Lab Open Hours
- Homework Help
- Children's play spaces
Additionally, our Law Library Open Hours at Central Library are canceled through the end of March.
Our library buildings and phone services remain open, and we continue to lend books, media, and periodicals. Our public computer stations also remain open.
In addition, we are always open on the web where you can:
- Ask a question
- Check out a book or audiobook
- Watch a video (movie & TV), check out digital comics, or listen to music using hoopla
- read a magazine using Flipster
- learn and discover on our Databases and Online Guides
The City is continuously monitoring COVID-19 related developments. Please visit the City of Pasadena's website for more information.
The health and safety of our community is our top priority. Steps you can take to protect yourself:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer can be used if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when feeling sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a trash can.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Get vaccinated against the flu.