Pasadena Public Library is pleased to participate in the California State Library Parks Pass program. Passes can be checked out with your Pasadena Public Library card. Passes are for vehicle day use at 200+ California State Parks.* Parks Passes may be used for one passenger vehicle with capacity of 9 people or fewer, or one highway-licensed motorcycle.
Pasadena Public Library program Parks Pass loan policy:
- A maximum of one Parks Pass may be checked out at a time on a library card account
- Parks Pass may be checked out for 2 weeks, with no renewals
- Parks Pass must be returned inside library buildings, to staff at the desk.
- Parks Pass is holdable, a hold can be placed with your library card in our online catalog, and passes can checked out from and returned to any branch library
- The Library does not charge overdue fines on any materials, including Parks Passes. If a Pass is lost, it will be de-activated by the State.
- You may place a hold on a Parks Pass if:
- You do not currently have a Parks Pass checked out or overdue
- You do not have a hold already place don a Parks Pass
- You have not checked out and had a Pass marked “Lost” on your account