- Whereas on Saturday, May 18, 2019, Bethel Missionary Baptist Church of Pasadena will celebrate its 60th year of spiritual and community service; and
- Whereas the anniversary of a place of worship is a testament to the lasting faith of its congregation and community; and
- Whereas the community of Pasadena has benefited from the positive influence of Bethel Missionary Baptist Church of Pasadena through the years; and
- Whereas upon this auspicious occasion, the City conveys congratulations to Pastor John T. McCall, and to all members of the congregation, and expresses gratitude to all who have organized the special banquet and best wishes to all who participate;
- Now, Therefore I, Terry Tornek, Mayor of the City of Pasadena, on behalf of the City Council, do hereby commend Bethel Missionary Baptist Church in celebration of its 60th anniversary and for its many significant contributions made to the City and people of Pasadena.