Tournament of Roses Opening: Executive Assistant and Director, Executive Office
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE OF JOB
Manages the Executive Office and provides administrative support to the President, Executive Director/CEO, Executive Committee and the Board of Directors. Supervises the Executive Office Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Provides administrative support to the President, Executive Committee, and Executive Director
- Coordinates travel schedules and details throughout the year (e.g. Football, festival and band travel)
- Attends meetings for the Executive Committee. Records, types and distributes meeting minutes on a bi-monthly basis
- Coordinates logistics for Association events throughout the year
- Liaison to Host Committee and Special Events committees
- Types reports, memos, letters and other correspondence
- Answers phone calls and directs calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Greets visitors and determines whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution; composes and distributes responses as appropriate
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records and management database systems
- Files and retrieves documents, records and reports
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Manages and updates Executive Committee section of the membership database
- Manages retention of Association policies to ensure they are kept current and accurate
- Supervises the Executive Office Coordinator
For more information on this position, please visit their website!
Please submit resume/inquiries to email@example.com. No phone inquires.