Summer Camp Survey
El Departamento de Servicios Humanos y Recreación agradece su participación en nuestra encuesta de servicio al cliente. Vamos a utilizar todos los comentarios proporcionada por mejorar continuamente los programas de recreación y garantizar una experiencia de alta calidad para todos los participantes
We want to hear from you!
We are working hard to provide you with an excellent experience. The team would like your input so that we can continue to provide a quality experience when you are in our programs, parks or receiving services. Your feedback is essential to ensuring the community’s needs are met. Thank you for taking the time to participate.
To preserve and improve the physical, social and economic health of Pasadena neighborhoods by delivering inclusive, innovative and progressive recreational and human service programs. The Human Services and Recreational Department is committed to providing the City of Pasadena with a wonderful place to live, work and play which contributes to a connected, healthier and vibrant community.
To strive to improve the quality of life through the delivery of effective recreation and human services that encourage health, well-being, and social vitality.
- We believe in honesty, integrity, and ethical conduct.
- We are a customer-oriented, knowledgeable, well-trained staff.
- We are both accountable and responsive to our citizens.
- We believe in teamwork and collaboration with our community partners and each other.
- We promote safety, cost efficiency, innovation, and service excellence.
-Created by the Human Services and Recreation Department Staff