Parks & Facilities Event Insurance

Event insurance is required for:

  • Any heavy equipment (e.g. moon bounce)
  • Groups of 100 or more
  • Any group using sports fields
  • Serving alcohol
  • Petting zoos, pony rides or live animals (other than domestic pets)
  • An event that is catered or using other vendors.

Purchase insurance by submitting a Tenant User Liability Insurance Program (TULIP) application.