Address1410 Wierfield Dr,
Pasadena, CA 91105
Map & Directions
Park HoursMo - Su Dawn to Dusk
Annandale Canyon Park is located at 1410 Wierfield Drive within the San Rafael Hills. The pedestrian trail is approximately one mile out and back, leading to a beautiful scenic overlook of the Los Angeles skyscrapers. The park contains six parking spaces (one ADA), one bench near the beginning of the trail, and one at the overlook.
- Hikers should stay on the trail and avoid climbing down or use an alternative route
- There is no smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed in the park
- All dogs must be on a leash. Dog owner is responsible for pet clean up
- No bicycles or unauthorized motor vehicles allowed on park trails
- Bicycles allowed on paved park roads only
- There are no restroom facilities in this park
- You are in an urban wilderness. For your safety and to protect the habitat, please stay on designated trails
- Heat Advisory, carry water and stay hydrated
For more information, please call (626) 744-7311.