Free Wi-Fi Available
Address1415 N. Raymond Ave.
Map & Directions
Park HoursM-F 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sa & Su Closed
Park Layout MapDownload Map (PDF)
Submit a Reservation Request
La Pintoresca Teen Education Center (LPTEC) or “The Teen Center” (as it is lovingly referred to by our members) is a casually relaxed yet intellectually stimulating space for youth. LPTEC is a place where teens can be themselves and interact with their peers in a fun, safe, and inviting environment. Our programming is offered to youth ages 11 to 18. We believe in creating opportunities from which our teens can grow into young adults by focusing on five main elements of development: Working, Playing, Learning, Creating, and Engaging. All of our programming, classes, volunteer opportunities and special events align with these elements, and we pride ourselves on sending professional, friendly, intelligent, artistic, and civically engaged teens out into our community.
For more information, please call the Teen Center at (626) 345-0708.
Park Reservation Details
Thank you for your interest in reserving a Pasadena Facility for your event. It’s recommended that you apply at least thirty (30) days before your event date. Please follow steps 1 through 3 to submit your reservation request.
1. View all information on the City Facility you would like to reserve including:
- Reservation fees
- Items allowed/Items not allowed
- Permits required
- Insurance required
- Additional requirements and deadlines
2. Log in to your account
To submit a Reservation Request, you must have a Customer Login Name and Password. Visit www.cityofpasadena.net/reserve to request an account.
3. Submit your reservation request with all requirements
You will receive an automatic confirmation after you complete your request. To receive your facility permit timely please provide the park reservations staff with all requirements by the deadline provided.
- All balances must be paid 30 calendar days prior to the event date
- Online payments are accepted
- Telephone Payments are accepted with credit card and I.D. information
- Walk-in payments are accepted with checks (payable to the City of Pasadena) cash (exact amount)
- If you are having sound at your event you will need to complete the Amplified Sound Form
- Provide a picture of the equipment to be used
- You will be required to have a sound monitor presented to monitor the sound decibel
Event insurance is required for:
- Any heavy equipment (e.g. moon bounce)
- Groups of 100 or more
- Any group using sports fields
- Serving alcohol
- Petting zoos, pony rides or live animals (other than domestic pets)
- An event that is catered or using other vendors
- Insurance Samples
To purchase insurance, please visit https://securetulipinsurance.com/Pasadena.
Polystyrene Food Packaging:
- Affective August 22, 2016 the City ban the use of polystyrene food packing within Pasadena: Polystyrene Food Packaging Ordinance (PMC 8.67).
- City sponsored and permitted events must stop using polystyrene food packaging/ foam type (code PS or #6).
- Alternative options available include; aluminum, coated and uncoated paper products, plastics 1 – 5.
- The Event Security Deposit is refundable if there’s no damage to the facility.
- Deposit refunds will be processed within 4 business days after the event date.
- A check is mailed to you through U.S. Mail 3-4 weeks after your event.
- Cancellation request must be received in writing no less than 10 business days before the event date to receive a refund minus the deposit amount.
- Customer will forfeit all fees paid if less than 10 business days.
- Cancellation refunds will generally be processed within 4 business days after written cancel-lation is received.