Address415 S Arroyo Blvd,
Pasadena, CA 91105
Map & Directions
Park HoursMo - Su Dawn To Dusk
Submit a Reservation Request
Lower Arroyo Park Area located west of Arroyo Boulevard stretching from the Holly Street Bridge to Pasadena’s southern City limits and encompassing over 70 acres. Hours of operation are from 6:00 am to sundown. This natural preserve area is used for activities which require an outdoor, rustic-type setting. Recreation activities available include: one archery range; one bridle path; several cross-country trails; lighted casting pond; large parking lot; and benches. In addition, the Pasadena Casting Club, Inc. and the Pasadena Roving Archers, Inc operate at the park. For information concerning these clubs activities, you may telephone the Casting Club (818) 547-3848 or Roving Archers Club (818) 447-7600.
Park Reservation Details
Thank you for your interest in reserving a Pasadena Park/Facility for your event. It’s recommended that you apply at least thirty (30) days before your event date. Please follow steps 1 through 3 to submit your reservation request.
1. View all information on the City Facility/Park you would like to reserve including:
- Park Layout (video or pdf)
- Reservation fees
- Items allowed/Items not allowed
- Permits required
- Insurance required
- Additional requirements and deadlines
2. Log in to your account
To submit a Reservation Request, you must have a Customer Login Name and Password. Visit www.cityofpasadena.net/reserve to request an account.
3. Submit your reservation request with all requirements
You will receive an automatic confirmation after you complete your request. To receive your facility permit timely please provide the park reservations staff with all requirements by the deadline provided.
- All balances must be paid 30 calendar days prior to the event date
- Online payments are accepted
- Telephone Payments are accepted with credit card and I.D. information
- Walk-in payments are accepted with checks (payable to the City of Pasadena) cash (exact amount)
- If you are having sound at your event you will need to complete the Amplified Sound Form
- Provide a picture of the equipment to be used
- You will be required to have a sound monitor presented to monitor the sound decibel
Event insurance is required for:
- Any heavy equipment (e.g. moon bounce)
- Groups of 100 or more
- Any group using sports fields
- Serving alcohol
- Petting zoos, pony rides or live animals (other than domestic pets)
- An event that is catered or using other vendors
- Insurance Samples
To purchase insurance, please visit https://securetulipinsurance.com/Pasadena.
Polystyrene Food Packaging:
- Affective August 22, 2016 the City ban the use of polystyrene food packing within Pasadena: Polystyrene Food Packaging Ordinance (PMC 8.67).
- City sponsored and permitted events must stop using polystyrene food packaging/ foam type (code PS or #6).
- Alternative options available include; aluminum, coated and uncoated paper products, plastics 1 – 5.
- The Event Security Deposit is refundable if there’s no damage to the facility.
- Deposit refunds will be processed within 4 business days after the event date.
- A check is mailed to you through U.S. Mail 3-4 weeks after your event.
- Cancellation request must be received in writing no less than 10 business days before the event date to receive a refund minus the deposit amount.
- Customer will forfeit all fees paid if less than 10 business days.
- Cancellation refunds will generally be processed within 4 business days after written cancellation is received.