Free Wi-Fi Available
Address363 East Villa Street,
Pasadena, CA 91101
Map & Directions
Park HoursM-F 8:00 am-8:00 pm
Sa 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Park Layout MapDownload Map (PDF)
Submit a Reservation Request
The Villa-Parke Community Center includes a large auditorium with stage, a gymnasium, restrooms, a newly renovated fitness center, boxing gym, several small conference/meeting rooms, two kitchens, a computer lab and a wide range of classes and recreational activities for all ages. Activities include a complete aerobics program, self-defense (Jujitsu), arts and crafts, seasonal sports leagues, dance programs including Folklorico and Zumba. A unique summer enrichment day camp and the City's largest youth soccer program. A large senior room is located on the first floor, and offers a wide variety of senior classes and programs. The Center also houses a library, and a Head Start Preschool along with a Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Center. There is also a weekly Farmers Market on Tuesdays and a community garden located on the 2nd floor patio.
In addition to offering recreational programming and classes for all ages, Villa-Parke also offers a robust Human Services program, including information about referrals for Social Security/SSI and unemployment benefits, employment counseling, housing referrals, consumer protection services, healthcare counseling, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) information and application assistance and additional programs and services provided by partner public agencies and local community-based organizations. Many of the staff are bilingual in English-Spanish.
Park Reservation Details
Thank you for your interest in reserving a Pasadena Park/Facility for your event. It’s recommended that you apply at least thirty (30) days before your event date. Please follow steps 1 through 3 to submit your reservation request.
1. View all information on the City Facility you would like to reserve including:
- Reservation fees
- Items allowed/Items not allowed
- Permits required
- Insurance required
- Additional requirements and deadlines
2. Log in to your account
To submit a Reservation Request, you must have a Customer Login Name and Password. Visit www.cityofpasadena.net/reserve to request an account.
3. Submit your reservation request with all requirements
You will receive an automatic confirmation after you complete your request. To receive your facility permit timely please provide the park reservations staff with all requirements by the deadline provided.
- All balances must be paid 30 calendar days prior to the event date
- Online payments are accepted
- Telephone Payments are accepted with credit card and I.D. information
- Walk-in payments are accepted with checks (payable to the City of Pasadena) cash (exact amount)
- If you are having sound at your event you will need to complete the Amplified Sound Form
- Provide a picture of the equipment to be used
- You will be required to have a sound monitor presented to monitor the sound decibel
Event insurance is required for:
- Any heavy equipment (e.g. moon bounce)
- Groups of 100 or more
- Any group using sports fields
- Serving alcohol
- Petting zoos, pony rides or live animals (other than domestic pets)
- An event that is catered or using other vendors
- Insurance Samples
To purchase insurance, please visit https://securetulipinsurance.com/Pasadena.
Polystyrene Food Packaging:
- Affective August 22, 2016 the City ban the use of polystyrene food packing within Pasadena: Polystyrene Food Packaging Ordinance (PMC 8.67).
- City sponsored and permitted events must stop using polystyrene food packaging/ foam type (code PS or #6).
- Alternative options available include; aluminum, coated and uncoated paper products, plastics 1 – 5.
- The Event Security Deposit is refundable if there’s no damage to the facility.
- Deposit refunds will be processed within 4 business days after the event date.
- A check is mailed to you through U.S. Mail 3-4 weeks after your event.
- Cancellation request must be received in writing no less than 10 business days before the event date to receive a refund minus the deposit amount.
- Customer will forfeit all fees paid if less than 10 business days.
- Cancellation refunds will generally be processed within 4 business days after written cancellation is received.