Address391 S Orange Grove Blvd,
Pasadena, CA 91184
Map & Directions
Park HoursMo - Su 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Submit a Reservation Request
Wrigley Gardens is located at the Pasadena Tournament of Roses House 391 South Orange Grove Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107. The Wrigley Gardens include the arbor/rose garden, the fountain gardens, two areas located on Orange Grove Boulevard and the terraces leading up to the front of the Tournament House. Wrigley Gardens can only be reserved for photo sessions on Saturdays and Sundays starting February 1 through July 31 of each year.
Park Reservation Details
Thank you for your interest in reserving a Pasadena Park/Facility for your event. It’s recommended that you apply at least thirty (30) days before your event date. Please follow steps 1 through 3 to submit your reservation request.
1. View all information on the City Facility/Park you would like to reserve including:
- Park Layout (video or pdf)
- Reservation fees
- Items allowed/Items not allowed
- Permits required
- Insurance required
- Additional requirements and deadlines
2. Log in to your account
To submit a Reservation Request, you must have a Customer Login Name and Password. Visit www.cityofpasadena.net/reserve to request an account.
3. Submit your reservation request with all requirements
You will receive an automatic confirmation after you complete your request. To receive your facility permit timely please provide the park reservations staff with all requirements by the deadline provided.
To reserve the Wrigley Gardens, all fees are due at the time of your reservation.
Rules and General Information
Hourly Reservation Fees:
- Resident, Non-Resident, Local Nonprofit, and Local Commercial Groups: $91.00— $211.00
- Non-Local Nonprofit and Non-Local Commercial Groups: $151.00—$271.00
Reservation fees include a Staff Attendant who will be present for your photo session. The following are NOT available or permitted:
- Parking on premises (2-hour street parking is available)
- Electrical outlets
- Public restrooms
- Cutting of roses or other plants
- Food or drinks
- Photos inside of the Tournament House
- All balances must be paid 30 calendar days prior to the event date
- Online payments are accepted
- Telephone Payments are accepted with credit card and I.D. information
- Walk-in payments are accepted with checks (payable to the City of Pasadena) cash (exact amount)
- If you are having sound at your event you will need to complete the Amplified Sound Form
- Provide a picture of the equipment to be used
- You will be required to have a sound monitor presented to monitor the sound decibel
Event insurance is required for:
- Any heavy equipment (e.g. moon bounce)
- Groups of 100 or more
- Any group using sports fields
- Serving alcohol
- Petting zoos, pony rides or live animals (other than domestic pets)
- An event that is catered or using other vendors
- Insurance Samples
To purchase insurance, please visit https://securetulipinsurance.com/Pasadena.
Polystyrene Food Packaging:
- Affective August 22, 2016 the City ban the use of polystyrene food packing within Pasadena: Polystyrene Food Packaging Ordinance (PMC 8.67).
- City sponsored and permitted events must stop using polystyrene food packaging/ foam type (code PS or #6).
- Alternative options available include; aluminum, coated and uncoated paper products, plastics 1 – 5.
- The Event Security Deposit is refundable if there’s no damage to the facility.
- Deposit refunds will be processed within 4 business days after the event date.
- A check is mailed to you through U.S. Mail 3-4 weeks after your event.
- Cancellation request must be received in writing no less than 10 business days before the event date to receive a refund minus the deposit amount.
- Customer will forfeit all fees paid if less than 10 business days.
- Cancellation refunds will generally be processed within 4 business days after written cancellation is received.