On August 1, 2021, Pasadena Transit will implement a service change. In accordance with Pasadena Health Department, Los Angeles County and State guidelines, this service change will help meet ridership demands, including scheduling changes that correspond with the new PUSD high school start times. Frequencies beginning August 1 will be:
- Route 10: No Change (already running pre-COVID frequencies)
- Route 20 weekday: Every 16-20 minutes
- Route 20 Sat. & Sun: Minor adjustments
- Route 31/32 weekday & Saturday: Minor adjustments
- Route 40 weekday: Schedule adjustments
- Route 51 weekday: Added service between 6:30 a.m. – 8 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Route 52: Added 3 daily trips
Route 60 continues to be temporarily suspended.
Fare charging resumed on Pasadena Transit and Dial-A-Ride on April 12, 2021. Measures put in place to protect riders and bus operators due to COVID include:
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces on buses daily
- Enhanced nightly disinfecting of every bus surface from floor to ceiling
- Providing single use masks on the buses for riders
- Hand sanitizing dispensers on every bus
For additional information, 626-744-4055.