On June 6, 2021, Pasadena Transit will implement a service change. In accordance with Los Angeles County and State re-opening guidelines, this service change is to bring service more in line with pre-COVID levels. Frequencies beginning June 6 will be:
- Route 10: Every 18 minutes
- Route 20 Weekday: Every 15-20 minutes
- Route 20 Weekend: Every 30 minutes
- Route 31/32: Minor changes to schedule
- Route 40: Added frequency between 6:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. and 3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Face coverings are required while on board a Pasadena Transit vehicle.
For additional information, 626-398-8973.