Rose Bowl Half Marathon – Sunday, September 26, 2021
Due to the Rose Bowl Half Marathon, Pasadena Transit Routes 10, 20, 40 and 51s will detour. Most detours will conclude between 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m., however, Route 51s will detour until 12:30 p.m. Please use the Trip Planner on our homepage, www.pasadenatransit.net for route planning or call Dispatch at 626-791-7200 for assistance. The following is the detour information for each route:
- Route will avoid Lake Ave. by travelling north/south on Hill Ave., and east/west on Colorado Blvd.
- Route will avoid Old Pasadena by travelling north/south on Marengo Ave. and east/west on Walnut St.
- Route will turn around at Fair Oaks Ave./Corson St.
- Route will not travel on Lake Ave. between Del Mar Blvd. and Colorado Blvd. and Colorado Blvd. west of Marengo Ave.
- Temporary stops will be located at: Walnut/Fair Oaks, Walnut/Raymond, WB Walnut/Marengo, NB Marengo/Holly, EB Colorado/Lake, Colorado/Wilson, Colorado/Hill
- Route will avoid Lake Ave. by travelling east/west on California Blvd., north/south on Hill Ave., east/west on Colorado Blvd.
- Route will avoid Old Pasadena by terminating service at northbound Raymond Ave./Holly St. and southbound Raymond Ave./Del Mar Station
- Route will not travel on Raymond Ave. between Holly St. and Dayton St. and Lake Ave. between Colorado Blvd. and California Blvd.
- Temporary stops will be located at: California/Lake, California/Wilson, California/Hill, Colorado/Wilson, EB Colorado/Lake
- Minor detour to avoid Old Pasadena
- Route will terminate service at Raymond Ave./Holly St.
- Route will not travel into Rose Bowl
For more information about the Rose Bowl Half Marathon, including road closures, visit https://www.mccourtfoundation.org/pages/rose-bowl-half-marathon