Pasadena Transit will implement schedule modifications on July 3, 2022. Bus frequencies on two routes will be reduced, while other minor changes will be made to improve efficiencies in the system. Changes beginning July 3 include:
- Route 10 weekday, Saturday & Sunday: Every 30 minutes
- Route 20 weekday: Every 22 minutes
- Route 31/32 and 40: Minor service changes (refer to schedules)
- Route H demonstration project ends Sunday, June 26, 2022
Measures put in place to protect riders and bus operators due to COVID-19 include:
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces on buses daily
- Enhanced nightly disinfecting of every bus surface from floor to ceiling
- Providing single use masks on buses for riders
- Hand sanitizing dispensers on every bus
Face coverings are still required while on board a Pasadena Transit vehicle.
For schedule or other additional information please go to www.pasadenatransit.net or call 626-744-4055.
New schedules can be found here.