Approved September 2, 1986
Annandale Golf Club is a private institution established in 1906. Located at 1 North San Rafael Avenue, the campus includes an 18-hole golf course, two full tennis courts, and banquet facilities. The Master Plan for the Club provides land use regulations and development standards by which new development would be exempt from discretionary review. The golf course was renovated in 2007.