Five-year Master Development Plan – Approved June 1989
The Art Center is a private college located at 1700 Lida Street. The Art Center moved to the 175-acre, Hillside Campus in 1976. The Art Center offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of art and design fields. The Master Development Plan allowed the addition of 47,472 square feet (Tyler addition) to the existing academic building (Ellwood “bridge” Building) for a total of 168,000 square feet and expansion of the existing south parking lot by adding 200 subterranean spaces set into the hillside.