Approved November 20, 2006 (20-year Master Plan)
Fuller Theological Seminary, founded in 1947, is a multi-denominational private learning institution that offers 25 different master’s and doctoral degree programs through it’s Schools of Theology, Psychology and Intercultural Studies. Fuller Theological Seminary relocated to the present location which now generally encompasses landholdings in a four-square block area from Corson Street to Union Street and Los Robles Avenue to Madison Avenue. The Seminary campus includes a through-lot from Madison to El Molino Avenue (former Montgomery Engineering Building). The Master Plan allows Fuller Seminary to increase the affordable student housing, maintain properties that are deemed as historical resources, expand the academic facilities, improve parking efficiency, and increase student enrollment to 2,014 students. Four phases of residential construction and four phases of academic construction are proposed. The residential phases consist of 514 new units and renovation of a 92-unit apartment complex. The academic phases include construction of a 500-seat chapel, a 50,000-square foot library expansion, construction of an academic complex (180,000 square feet), and a 450-space parking structure.