20-year Master Plan approved January 31, 2011. Master Plan originally approved 1986 and amended in 2000.
The Valley Hunt Club is a private social club established in the late 1800’s and best known for starting the Tournament of Roses Parade in 1890. The Master Plan allows for additional programming by upgrading and expanding the existing facilities. The project involves construction of a 99-space, subterranean parking garage, a single-story structure, a two-story building, and an accessory office structure. The existing tennis courts would be aligned along the Palmetto Drive setback, the snack bar expanded, and the existing plant nursery would be replaced. Temporary tents are allowed on a seasonal basis. Temporary parking and valet service for 100 cars at the Palmetto Drive cul-de-sac is allowed during construction.