To find out about the status of your case, please call the Pasadena Police Detective Section at:
To help expedite your request, please have your case number and relevant information ready.
For Subpoena Control call
The Crimes Against Property Section is comprised of Residential Burglary, Commercial Burglary, Forgery/Fraud/Identity Theft, Auto Theft-Auto Burglary, Special Investigations (Vice/Narcotics), Arson, Fugitive Apprehension and Subpoena Control. One detective is also assigned to a multi-agency task forces combating high-level narcotic distribution (HIDTA).
The department’s detective bureau includes the following units:
Auto Burglary/GTA Unit:
- Comprised of 1 Investigator
- Investigates auto theft rings, vehicle burglaries, and grand theft autos
Commercial Burglary Unit:
- Comprised of 3 Investigators
- Investigates burglaries occurring in commercial districts.
Residential Burglary Unit:
- Comprised of 4 Investigators
- Investigates burglaries occurring in residential districts.
- Comprised of 6 Investigators and a Volunteer Credit Team consisting of 5 volunteers
- Investigates forgery, fraud, identity theft, and theft-related computer crimes.
Description coming soon…