The owner /developer shall conform with the requirements of the City’s Trip Reduction Ordinance (10.64.005,10.64.010 & 10.64.020), including the provision of preferential carpool/vanpool spaces equivalent to 10% of employee parking, bicycle parking facilities and space for transportation information display board. These shall be shown on plans submitted prior to the issuance of the building permit. View City’s TRO requirements.
The owner/developer shall submit a Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Plan. The approved TDM Plan may include but not limited to the following items:
- Private vanpool operation
- Transit and vanpool fare subsidies
- Pay parking for employees
- Provision of subscription bus services
- Alternative work hours
- Capital improvements for transit services
- Reduction of parking fees for carpools and vanpools
- Bikeway linkages to established bicycle routes
- Provision of an on-site employee transportation coordinator.In addition, Metro Rideshare PlanMaker offers useful tools to prepare, implement and market a TDM program; and assists with meeting AQMD reporting requirements. Upon submittal of a TDM Plan for review and approval, the owner/developer shall place a deposit with the Transportation Department prior to the issuance of a building permit. The deposit is subject to refund or an additional billing in case the deposit amount is not sufficient to cover the cost of the review. Applicant shall pay a fee each time an Annual Status Report (ASR) is submitted in compliance with the appropriate requirements of the Trip Reduction Ordinance.
* Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LACMTA)Congestion Management Program
* City of Pasadena Zoning Code – Trip Reduction Ordinance Requirements
General Fee Schedule