The City of Pasadena Department of Transportation offers several methods by which you can pay for your parking ticket. if paying by online or by phone, please be sure to have your credit card and parking ticket number. Please be advised that your citation may take 1 – 2 hours from the time it was issued before becoming available for payment online.
Pay by Phone
To pay over the telephone by credit card, please call the Parking Citation Section at (800) 989-2058. Please be sure to have your credit card, parking ticket and vehicle license plate information available when placing your call.
Pay in Person
In person, you may pay with cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and most ATM cards at the Parking Citation Section.
City of Pasadena Parking Citation Section
100 N. Garfield Ave, Room N106
Pasadena, CA 91101
Map and Directions >>
Monday – Friday from 7:30 – 5:15pm
Closed Weekends and Holidays
Pay by Mail
By mail, payment must be made by check, money order or credit card. Please make your check payable to The City of Pasadena. Checks and money orders payable by banks outside of the United States are not accepted as well as two-party checks. Please do not mail cash.
City of Pasadena
C/O CITATION PROCESSING CENTER
PO BOX 10479
Newport Beach, CA 92658-0479
Contest a Citation
The process for contesting a citation is established via Division 17, Chapter 1, Article 3 of the California Vehicle Code. The City does not have the ability to create any process outside of State Law.
The following options exist to contest a parking citation:
- Online by visiting http://www.cityofpasadena.net/transportation/citations
- By phone by calling (626) 744-7665
- Please understand you will not receive a determination during this call – we will only take your information and statement and our review staff will get back to you with a decision.
- In person appointment can be made: http://www.cityofpasadena.net/transportation/appointments
- Please understand you will not receive a determination during your visit – we will only take your information and statement and our review staff will get back to you with a decision.
- By mail by downloading the appeal form and mailing it to our office at: 100 N. Garfield Ave, Rm N106, Pasadena, CA 91101
Parking Enforcement Status
Normal, all parking restrictions enforced.
Please call (626) 744-6440 for more information during regular business hours.